Moburst is a global mobile & digital marketing agency that helps companies grow their business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery, and Uber are leveraging our mobile & digital strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO), and media services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We are looking for an exceptional VP Organic to join our team. You will lead one of our most strategic and growing departments and will manage 3 teams of ASO, SEO, and CRO. You will be reporting directly to our CEO & COO and will be a key player at Moburst.
As part of your day-to-day work, you will collaborate with additional teams to execute holistic growth programs for digital products that touch millions of users. Your team will identify opportunities for improvement, build and execute a robust organic strategy, and communicate it to our clients.
If you are passionate about organic growth and an enthusiastic challenge taker – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Lead, nurture, and grow our ASO, CRO, and SEO teams
- Stay up to date with all organic industry trends and updates and share insights with the teams
- Work with our Account Management team in assisting our clients with scaling up their organic traffic and improving their quality
- Develop App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that all relevant apps appear at the top of the search results in all applicable App stores
- Own and improve the P&L, resources, and workflows of the department
- Optimize conversion rates for app download pages by utilizing various content and visual tools
- Manage client accounts for strategic ASO clients
- Prepare and participate in strategic RFPs for new business
- At least 4 years of experience in ASO/SEO – mandatory
- Hands-on experience managing teams and growing them
- Strong English skills (Native English speaker preferred) – MUST
- CRO experience – an advantage
- A strong understanding of Keyword Research
- Proven knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies
- An excellent understanding of the different App stores and their processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience managing 1st tier clients
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, creative, and detail-oriented
- Business-savvy approach, with the ability to translate client briefs and business needs into data and campaign requirements
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment, and effectively collaborate across functions and teams globally and time efficiently (e.g. clients in SF, the delivery team in Israel)
- A dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences – a true people person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org