Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing every possible feature in every vertical, our team knows what works for each product, and how to deliver the most relevant experiences for each user. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Google, Samsung, Gett, and Discovery have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
Every day, our team’s mission is to innovate creative solutions that connect brands with highly targeted audiences that convert into loyal users.
The VP Media is responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of a cohesive media strategy for our clients
- Managing the media team’s execution and performance of campaigns
- Supporting account directors with client management of media clients
- Keeping pace of industry trends and ensuring the media team’s professionalism in a dynamic environment
- Co-lead agency development and growth – new and current clients development, operational improvements and ensuring consistent client satisfaction
- Strong leadership presence and client management skills
- Leads thinking to inspire innovative solutions, creativity and a proactive approach
- Flexibility and agility to manage complex processes
- Ensure the team delivers sound strategic plan recommendations based on a clear understanding of client objectives
- Expert command of Media resources, capabilities and limitations
- Exemplify collaboration by building and maintaining productive relationships across all departments and channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; solid presentation and storytelling skills.
- Authoritative, leadership presence
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self and staff
- Technically minded with proficiency of mobile tracking and strong analytical capabilities
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience
- 6+ years of media planning, buying, strategy, and management experience in progressive levels of responsibility, with special focus on mobile media including social networks, search and media buy.
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the media services profession.
- Strategic thinker, seeing the bigger picture, with ability to analyze everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions
- History of negotiating to get the job done right and track record of success in media
- English – mother tongue level
- Charismatic personality
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org