We’re getting bigger and 2021 seems to be our year, so if you’re up for the challenge- this is the right time to hop on board!
Moburst is a global mobile marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO) and Media Buying services.
We are growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a sharp minded creative leader for our Creative department – AKA VP Creative (though we’re sure he/she can come up with something better).
You will manage an outstanding team, report to the company founders and work hand in hand with our global team and clients in a fast paced, dynamic environment to achieve creative excellence and take us to the next level.
What will you do:
- Inspire and pitch trend-setting, next level, pioneering creative work.
- Lead, teach & mentor two creative teams (8-10 team members) within the creative department.
- Stay current on industry trends and creative trends.
- Ensure creativity is executed within the agreed strategy, deadlines, and budget.
- Lead client meetings for presenting creative concepts.
What should you bring with you:
- An award-winning portfolio that showcases your creative success on a wide range of client work.
- 10+ years of experience, from which at least 3+ years at agency environments.
- Experience managing and growing creative teams.
- No ego. Dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences – a true people person.
- Native English speaker- huge advantage.
- Ability to pitch the agency, concepts, and solutions in English.
- Must be both strategic and hands-on, have a strong management sensibility and be 100% committed to delivering work that is on-objective and on-time
- We would like someone to join our team who has very strong written communication skills and creative mindset. We are also looking for someone who is technically minded.
- Business-savvy approach, with the ability to translate business needs into data and requirements
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across functions and teams
If you think that’s your dream job, send us your CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org