Looking for an entry-level position in the HR world? Aiming to learn and develop? Exploring LinkedIn on a weekly basis? This may be the right opportunity for you!
Moburst is a global mobile & digital marketing agency that helps companies grow their business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery and Uber are leveraging our mobile & digital strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO) and media services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
Love mobile? Love digital? Want to join one of the top mobile & digital marketing agencies and be part of our success? We are looking for an incredible student with at least one year remaining until graduation who would like to start their journey in the recruitment world and join our growing team as a part-time Student Recruiter!
- Source through LinkedIn and other channels to help us find top-notch candidates
- Accompany candidates through the process while maintaining a great candidate experience
- Build and maintain a close relationship with hiring managers
- Promote our employer branding – within the company and outside
- A student for Human resources/psychology degree with at least one year remaining to graduation
- Team player, highly responsive with strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure, be independent to deliver work results
- High level of English – Must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
***This is a part-time position***
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org