PPC Team Leader
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing every possible feature in every vertical, our team knows what works for each product, and how to deliver the most relevant experiences for each user. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Google, Samsung, Gett, and Robinhood have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re growing rapidly and we’re looking for a talented PPC Team Leader to join our team.
What will you do:
- Overseeing PPC campaigns:
- Monitoring spend and performance
- Reviewing report and client insights
- Assisting with budgeting and planning
- Manage, develop and grow campaign managers
- Developing professionalism of team
- Discovering and testing new platforms, tools and ad types
- Supporting AD with technical onboarding as well ongoing tasks and QBRs
- Working closely with creative team to create a feedback loop of top performing creatives and adding media insights into our creative process.
- Working with AM of the different platforms (google, FB etc.) to solve issues and get educated. Staying on top of partner programs for agencies
- Thought leadership- researching, posting, speaking.
What do you need:
- Native English – MUST!
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital agency
- Experience in the American market
- At least 2 years of hands- on experience with managing significant budget campaigns ($100K+) on Facebook and Google.
- Experience with Apple Search Ads – advantage
- Must be both strategic and hands-on, have a strong management sensibility and be 100% committed to delivering work that is on-objective and on-time
- We would like someone to join our team who has very strong written communication skills and creative mindset. We are also looking for someone who is technically minded.
If you think this is exactly the kind of job you’ve been looking for – apply and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com