Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Dropbox, Discovery and Gett have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team!
What will you do:
- Help us show why Moburst is the best growth agency in the world by achieving international awards and recognitions.
- Build and drive the marketing strategy of Moburst
- Develop short, medium and long-term demand generation strategies.
- Manage the marketing budget and measure the success of marketing activities, with metrics such as ROI on campaigns and events, and production of marketing materials.
- Develop and deliver our marketing calendar that includes campaigns, events, (paid) social campaigns, and content materials.
- Managing our Work efficiently and proficiently with marketing technology and tools, such as Hubspot.
- Manage PR and social media efforts.
- Manage our website and email marketing roadmap.
- Deliver against agreed-upon timelines, schedules, and expectations.
- Additional duties as assigned to help ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently with new client opportunities such as big RFPs.
What do you need:
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation, marketing communications, and/or product marketing.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency with G-Suite apps.
- Excellent command of English.
- Independent self-starter and team player who can hit the ground running.
- A willingness to roll up the sleeves and deliver, passionate about building an effort from the ground up.
- Ability to think tactically and strategically, as well as practically and operationally.
- Experience with digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, etc.
- Webmaster and desktop publishing skills, including familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – advantage
- Familiarity with digital and mobile marketing – advantage
If you think you’re the one we’ve been looking for – apply and join us!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com