Junior UX/UI Designer
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing every possible feature in every vertical, our team knows what works for each product, and how to deliver the most relevant experiences for each user. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Google, Samsung, Gett, and Discovery have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our Product team!
What will you do:
- Work closely with the Product team
- Take part in user research, competitor analysis, and usability testing
- Work with teammates to design and develop functional and responsive websites and applications.
- Working with the Clients brand book
What do you need:
- At least a year of experience in UX/UI projects
- A relevant education
- Experience with XD with export to Zeplin
- Amazing communication skills
- A team player
- A multitasker
If you think you’re a fit and you’re looking for an amazing opportunity – you must apply and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com