Junior CRO Analyst
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. Hundreds of companies, from startups to global brands (such as Dropbox, Discovery, and Gett), have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product, and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for the sharpest CRO Junior Analyst out there to join our CRO team as part of our growing organic department.
What will you do:
- Optimize the conversion rate of the app store metadata: Icon, Screenshots, Videos, and Text Metadata
- Monitor multivariate tests to increase app pages conversion rate
- Analyze test results and articulate findings and recommendations in client presentation
- Conduct in-depth competitors research, find market trends, and develop concepts based on user performance
- Help develop our growing web CRO services
What do you need:
- Fluent/Native English speaker – A MUST!
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, creative and detail-oriented
- Creative and technical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner
- An avid smartphone user who is passionate about the mobile world
- Experience in statistics – advantage
- Experience working with Storemaven, SplitMetrics, AppTweak – advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org