Influencer Marketing Manager
Moburst is a global mobile marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery, and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO), and Media Buying services.
We are growing rapidly, and we’re looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager who lives and breathes social media!
As an influencers marketing manager, you will be in charge of onboarding influencers towards specific marketing goals.
You will develop compelling strategies to leverage influencer activity towards measurable KPIs, and build strong business relationships with the prominent influencers.
You have the ability to independently build and maintain new activities and relationships; Have both great interpersonal and negotiation skills, and possess a strong affinity to social media trends and innovations.
What will you do:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies
- Search, vett, negotiate, and onboard influencers based on said strategy
- Build relationships with prominent influencers
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Be involved in emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
What do you need:
- 1-2 years as a social marketing manager, prior experience working with influencers – an advantage
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the social marketing services profession.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions
- History of negotiating to get the job done right
- Good interpersonal skills
- Native English speaker level
- Another language – advantage
If you think that this is your dream job, you must apply and join us
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org