Influencer Marketing Manager
Moburst is a global mobile marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery, and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO)
We are looking for a talented Influencer Marketing Manager to join our family!
What will you do?
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies
- Search, vett, negotiate, and onboard influencers based on said strategy
- Build relationships with prominent influencers
- Research relevant industry trends, experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative campaigns and approaches to influencer campaigns
- Be involved in emerging social and marketing trends, technologies, and influencers
What do you need?
- 1-2 years as a social marketing manager, prior experience working with influencers – an advantage
- Native English speaker level – Must
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the social marketing services profession.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions
- History of negotiating to get the job done right
- Good interpersonal skills
- Another language – advantage
- Strong supplier and client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; solid presentation and storytelling skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self and staff
If you think you’re the one we’ve been looking for – apply and join us!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org