Influencer Marketing Manager
Moburst is a global mobile & digital marketing agency that helps companies grow their business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery and Uber are leveraging our mobile & digital strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO) and media services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
Love mobile? Love digital? Want to join one of the top mobile & digital marketing agencies and be part of our success? We are growing rapidly and looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager in Israel who lives and breathes social media!
As an Influencer Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of onboarding influencers towards specific marketing goals. You will develop compelling strategies to leverage influencer activity towards measurable KPIs, and build strong business relationships with the prominent influencers. You will also have the ability to independently build and maintain new activities and relationships; having both great interpersonal and negotiation skills, and possess a strong affinity to social media trends and innovations.
- Develop and execute Influencer Marketing strategies
- Search, vett, negotiate, and onboard influencers based on said strategy
- Build relationships with prominent influencers
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Be involved in emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- 1-2 years as a social marketing manager, prior experience working with influencers – advantage
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the social marketing services profession
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions
- History of negotiating to get the job done right
- Good interpersonal skills
- Native English speaking level
- Another language – advantage
- Strong supplier and client management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; solid presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self and staff
- Technically minded with proficiency in mobile tracking and strong analytical capabilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com