HR Manager – US
We’re Moburst – a global Marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery, and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, organic growth and user acquisition services.
We’re growing fast and looking for an HR function to grow and retain our US team and to make them feel connected while working remotely. You will also be in charge of keeping our US team happy through awesome activities and assisting with their needs.
What will you do:
- End to end recruitment process
- Source for top-notch candidates
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities (even remotely)
- Conduct employee onboarding and offboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
What do you need:
- BA in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in an HR role – MUST
- Desire to work as the only HR function in the US while being collaborative and work hand in hand with the HR team in Israel
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Experience from global companies – an advantage
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self starter and fast learner
- Aptitude in problem-solving
If you think you’re the one we’ve been looking for – apply and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org