Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Dropbox, Discovery and Gett have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented CRO Analyst to join our team!
What will you do:
- Own our Web CRO activity – Plan, build and run multivariate tests to increase conversion rates of websites and app pages, and ultimately result in better growth
- Deliver amazing results for our current mobile CRO activity.
- Monitor and measure funnel performance by working with data teams.
- Analyze test results and articulate findings and recommendations in client presentation
- Conducting competitor research, identifying market trends and analyzing users behavior
- Guide and implement processes that support findings together with other fields and teams in the organization
What do you need:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing/data/finance analysis.
- Strong analytical abilities and technical knowledge, with a strategic perspective.
- Strong understanding of the user experience and analyzing activities like A/B testing
- Working experience with a website A/B platform such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, etc.
- High proficiency in advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Implementations
- Experience in reporting, information processing and data display
- Experience with BI platforms – advantage
If you think you’re the right fit for this position – apply and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com