Content Manager – Native English
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Dropbox, Discovery and Gett have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented Content Writer to join our team!
What will you do:
- Develop content strategy aligned with our company targets
- Develop content for our clients based on their brand voice and tone
- Collaborate with the SEO team to plan and develop site content.
- Create and publish engaging content on social media.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube
- Ensure compliance (e.g. copyright \ legal notes) when needed
- Be the final check-stop of all content before release.
What do you need:
- 2+ year experience similar role
- Proven work experience as a Content manager or an Editor
- Native English- a must
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing – plus
- Familiarity with social media
- additional languages – huge plus
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field – plus
Please include 2 links to published writing samples in your CV + any social presence that you’ve managed.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@moburst.com