Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
we are looking for a sensational bookkeeper to join our amazing team!
What will you do?
- Bookkeeping on a monthly base-closing including Banks, vendors, credit cards, intercompany account reconciliation.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Record prepaid and accrued expenses
- Issue invoices to customers, track AR invoices and ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Credit cards reconciliation – monitoring the transactions daily and making sure receipts are received and saved, verifying, allocating, and recording the transactions in our book.
- Expenses reimbursement – gathering the employees’ receipts and travel expenses reports, checking the reimbursement amount, saving and filing documentation.
- Prepare and manage the payments cycle for all the Company including global vendors-multiple currencies.
- Fixed assets – Additions, Deductions, and Depreciation JE.
- Analyzing and reconciliation of all general ledger, prepaid, and accrued expenses.
- Responsibility for monthly submissions to tax authorities (VAT, Income tax, National insurance, Tax on payroll, and submit 126 Form and 856 Form).
What do you need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper- must
- Accounting type 2 – must
- Full control over a financial system (SAP-B1 is preferred)- must
- Experience in digital marketing – a huge advantage
- Experience in a global company- a huge advantage
- Written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com