BI Product Manager
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Dropbox, Discovery and Gett have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented BI Product Manager to join our team!
What will you do:
- The BI Product Manager has primary accountability of being an expert on market and customer needs, translating them into prioritized product requirements and of guiding the BI development team to a successful execution of the product roadmap within a fast pace, agile product lifecycle.
- You will be managing state of the art BI solutions from the developer point of view for internal and external consumers.
- You will work closely with the BI team that will help you to lead, design and execute great products, end to end.
- The Product Manager collaborates closely with our media & ASO departments, client leads, marketing and business development teams.
- Develop, get buy-in for, and communicate product roadmap
- Drive execution of the product by continuously guiding the development team
- Communicate the product’s core competencies to Media team, Management, Sales and Account Services teams
What do you need:
- 3+ years Product management experience
- Experience in BI/Analytics products and offerings
- Experience in ETL development – an advantage.
- Experience with Datorama – a big advantage.
- Proficiency in digital/mobile performance marketing domain – advantage
- You will need to be able to understand what developers are saying when talking about technical solutions/environments/processes.
- You need to be able to test and run integrations. This means to have some ‘solution engineering’ capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, writing, public speaking and listening.
- Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems and opportunities to clearly articulated product requirements
- Ability to drive a product from inception to fruition in a self-reliant way
- Strong experience influencing and delivering results in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with peers, non-technical cohorts, and executives
- Ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment.
If you think you’re the right fit for us – apply and join us!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org