ASO Team Leader
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing every possible feature in every vertical, our team knows what works for each product, and how to deliver the most relevant experiences for each user. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Google, Samsung, Gett, and Discovery have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for the sharpest ASO Team Leader out there to join our Organic team!
What will you do:
- Oversee ASO processes:
- Monitoring organic mobile performance
- Reviewing report and client insights
- Assisting with strategic decision
- Manage, develop and grow ASO analysts
- Develop team professionalism
- Discover and test new platforms, tools and ad types
- Support account directors with technical onboarding as well ongoing tasks and QBRs
- Thought leadership- researching, posting, speaking.
What do you need:
- Fluent/Native English speaker – A MUST!
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in ASO
- Excellent analytical skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, creative and detail-oriented
- Creative and technical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com