Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing every possible feature in every vertical, our team knows what works for each product, and how to deliver the most relevant experiences for each user. We love solving clients’ tough mobile challenges and believe that the combination of creative thinking, advanced technology, and data drives performance at scale.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Google, Samsung, Gett, and Discovery have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for the sharpest ASO Analyst out there to join our ASO team!
What will you do:
- Monitor and track app store rankings using the latest analytic tracking tools
- Optimize conversion rates for app download pages by utilizing various content and visual tools
- Perform keyword research in multiple languages
- Write app titles and subtitles using researched keywords
- Proofread and edit reports
What do you need:
- Fluent/Native English speaker – A MUST!
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Economics or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in SEO/BI/Web Analytics
- Excellent analytical skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, creative and detail oriented
- An avid smartphone user who is passionate about the mobile world
- Detail oriented, multitasker
- Creative and technical mindset
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner
If you’re excited about ASO like we are, you need to apply and join our team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com