Ad Ops Specialist
Moburst is a global digital marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile and digital business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery, and Dropbox are leveraging our strategy and using our services in media, product, creative, organic and much more!
We’re growing fast and looking for an Ad Ops Specialist to join our BI and Data team!
What will you do:
- Integrate advertising platforms/tracking systems for our clients’ campaigns
- Troubleshoot various onboarding issues with advertisers
- Work with internal parties to ensure that technical and campaign-related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with advertisers
- Deploy elaborate campaign setups using various tools
- Work closely with our media and BI team to take ownership of projects and execute them in a fast-paced environment
- Work with BI team to ensure optimum data capture
What do you need:
- Flawless attention to details and precision in data input
- Experience with mobile attribution partners: Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava etc.
- Experience with pixel integrations and mobile postbacks/Server to server tracking
- High level of English, verbal and written
- High-level of proficiency in Excel – Advantage
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products
- 1+ years of experience in a Campaign Trafficker/AdOps role at an online media company, ad network, or affiliate
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com