Account Manager – Israel
Moburst is a boutique global mobile marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Dropbox, Discovery, and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO) and media services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our team in Israel. The AM owns relationships with our most important asset – our clients. As the senior point of contact for our clients, the Account Manager also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans, and balances the expectations of our clients with the execution of our team.
What will you do:
- Lead the development and execution of a client’s marketing plan in conjunction with stated and potential client needs
- Work with an international team to achieve the right quality of materials within the timelines and expectations of the client
- Forge and cultivate a productive client relationship
- Identify and communicate changing client business priorities to senior management
- Combine analytical rigor with creative problem-solving skills
- Negotiate contracts and fee arrangements as needed
- Develop and present breakthrough thinking in strategic planning sessions, client summits, and professional conferences
What do you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing, or related field; Graduate degree desirable
- 3 years of account management experience in global professional services companies, preferably from the digital/mobile advertising space
- Experience managing 1st tier clients
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects and build project Gantts with subtasks accordingly
- Business-savvy approach, with the ability to translate client brief and business needs into data and campaign requirements
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across functions and teams globally and time efficiently
- A dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences – a true people person
- Inspiring team to deliver top performance every day against assigned business goals in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent written, presentation, management, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Asana – an advantage
If you think that this is the job for you – apply now and join us!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org