Moburst is a boutique global mobile marketing agency that helps companies grow their mobile business. The most prestigious brands and startups in the world such as Google, Samsung, Discovery and Uber are leveraging our mobile strategy, product, creative, app store optimization (ASO) and media services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive owns relationships with our most important asset – our clients. As the main point of contact for our clients, the Account Executive also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of our clients with the execution of our team.
- Lead the development and execution of a client’s marketing plan in conjunction with stated and potential client needs
- Work with an international team to achieve the right quality of materials within the timelines and expectations of the client
- Forge and cultivate a productive client relationship
- Identify and communicate changing client business priorities to senior management
- Combine analytical rigor with creative problem-solving skills
- Negotiate contracts and fee arrangements as needed
- Develop and present breakthrough thinking in strategic planning sessions, client summits and professional conferences
- BA in business, advertising, marketing, or related field
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects and build project Gantts with subtasks accordingly
- Business-savvy approach, with the ability to translate client brief and business needs into data and campaign requirements
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across functions and teams globally and time efficiently (e.g. clients in SF, the delivery team in Israel)
- A dynamic personality, able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences – a true people person
- Inspiring team to deliver top performance every day against assigned business goals in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent written, presentation, management, listening and interpersonal skills
- Highly computer literate – working with Google Docs \ Office \ Slack \ Asana and many other systems.
- Familiarity with Asana – an advantage
- Knowing Hebrew/love to work with Israelis – an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com